4) What kind of performance enhancing mechanisms for Contus Group Clone?
Magento is a fantastic system with a huge range of features, however with that comes a “slight” performance issue, whereas using VPS or dedicated servers help us to have a better performance. Apart from selecting, these servers, we can consider few optimization points even for a shared hosting.
* Install a PHP opcode cache such as Memcache.
* Set memory limit to 64M in PHP Configuration.
* Increase the value for â€œrealpath_cache_ttlâ€� to 3600 to 7200 in PHP configuration to increase the time of cache
* Make sure your Apache configuration has KeepAlives enabled. Turn Off Keep-Alive if you have to use mod_php
* Modify the configuration for your MySQL server to take better advantage of your server's RAM.
* Be sure the Magento caches are enabled.
* Enable Expires Headers.
* Enable MySQL query caching
* Enable Block Caching where it makes sense.
* Make fewer HTTP Requests in your Theme
* Use FastCGI to run PHP.
* Use a Content Delivery Network
* Remove unused extensions.
* Enable Gzip Compression.
* Reduce DNS lookups
* Avoid redirects.
* Make Ajax Cacheable.
* And so forth.